Events (in English only)
- Review Meeting Luxembourg: August 29th, 2008
- Review Meeting Zürich: January 25th, 2008
- Malta meeting: October 12th, 2007, Malta
- Workshop on Natural Language Processing and Knowledge Representation for eLearning environments in conjunction with RANLP 2007 (26 September 2007, Borovets, Bulgaria).
- Workshop on Applications of Semantics, Opinion and Sentiments (ASOS) at the 8th EUROLAN Summer School (23-27 July 2007, Iaşi, Romania)
- Workshop What can Natural Language Processing and Semantic Web technologies do for eLearning? in conjunction with ACL 2007 (24 June 2007, Prague, Czech Republic).
- LT4eL meeting on validation: 28th Feb til 2nd March 2007, Milton Keynes, England
- Lt4eL review meeting : 31 January til 2 February
2007, Utrecht, NL (Visit the Meeting Page to view the schedule, slides and information on how to get to the location)
- LT4eL Technical Committee (TC) meeting: 31 and 2 February 2007, Utrecht, NL
- Lt4eL project meeting, 13-15 October, Prague, Czech Republic.
- Integration workshop in Tübingen, 21-23 September 2006, with Alex
Killing, Lothar Lemnitzer, Eelco Mossel, Miroslav Spousta, Lukasz Degorski
- Workshop: Natural Language Processing for Metadata Extraction (NLP4ME 2006) (http://www.bultreebank.org/NLP4ME2006/) at The Twelfth International Conference on Artificial Intelligence: Methodology, Systems, Applications (Aimsa) (Bulgaria, 12 Sept. 2006). Organization: Paola Monachesi, Lothar Lemnitzer and Kiril Simov.
- LT4eL Technical Committee (TC) meeting, 10-11 September 2006 Varna, Bulgaria
- LT4eL Technical Committee (TC) meeting, 4-5 May 2006 , Hamburg, Germany
- Workshop: Ontology based Modelling in Humanities (http://www.c-phil.uni-hamburg.de/view/Main/OntologyWorkshop) (7-9 April 2006, University of Hamburg) Organization: Cristina Vertan, Walther v. Hahn
- LT4eL Technical Committee (TC) meeting, 2-3 March 2006, Utrecht, NL
- LT4eL kick-off meeting, 12-13 December 2005, Warsaw, Poland
- Seminar: Language Technology for eLearning (http://www.sfs.uni-tuebingen.de/~lothar/LT4EL/) October 2005-January 2006. Teacher: Lothar Lemnitzer
Internal LT4eL meetings are held on-line on a regular basis using the
application FlashMeeting. Click
to access a recording of one of these